While I’m working on the monster girls challenge, I had an idea for an odd little challenge I’ve never seen done before. Maybe I’ll get in on this after I finish the other one. Feel free to reblog if you like the idea!
(For phobias to choose from, http://phobialist.com/ has a ton of them)
Also, you don’t need to necessarily be phobic about something, just frightened or made uncomfortable by it, or just interested in it, really.
1. Draw yourself dealing with your biggest phobia.
2. Draw yourself dealing with your least-common phobia.
3. What’s a phobia one of your friends or family members has that you think is silly?
4. What’s the strangest phobia you ever heard of?
5. Draw the phobia you’re most relieved you don’t have.
6. Draw the phobia you wish you had.
7. Draw someone dealing with Triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13)
8. Draw yourself dealing with a phobia of your favorite animal.
9. Draw yourself dealing with a phobia of your least favorite animal.
10. Draw your favorite phobia!